1. at a glance
We grant you information about your data processed by us at email@example.com at any time as well as the possibility to correct, delete and object to the processing. You also have the right to data transfer and the right to contact the data protection supervisory authority responsible for us (Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 18, 91522 Ansbach) or any other supervisory authority in the European Union with any complaints.
2 General notes and mandatory information
2.1 Responsible body
Responsible for the processing of data on this website is the
Lake Constance Road 29
represented by the Managing Director Dipl. Ing. (Univ.) Michael Zettl Phone: +49 89 81809-61 E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Further information can be found in our imprint.
2.2.Data Protection Officer
Zettl GmbH has appointed an external data protection officer: You can reach the data protection officer by e-mail at email@example.com or postially at the address given.
3.Detailed information on data processing
3.1 Provision of the website
3.1.0 Description and scope of data processing
Each time you visit our website, our system, i.e. the web server, automatically collects information from the system of your calling computer or terminal device. The following data is collected by us:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user's terminal device
- the user's internet service provider
- the IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- the previous website from which you reached our website (referrer URL)
3.1.1 Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of your IP address by our system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to your device. For this purpose, the user's IP address must necessarily remain stored for the duration of the session. The storage of the above-mentioned data in so-called log files takes place in order to ensure the functionality of our website. In addition, we use this data to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems (e.g. for attack detection). An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
3.1.2 Legal basis
The legal basis for the temporary storage of this data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO (legitimate interests of us as a website operator in the secure, trouble-free and legally compliant provision of the website).
3.1.3 Duration of storage
The above-mentioned data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after 7 days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP address of the user is deleted or alienated by us, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible and the data contained no longer have any personal reference.
3.2 E-mail contact and contact form
3.2.0 Description and scope of data processing
We can be contacted via our contact form and the e-mail address provided. In this case, your personal data transmitted with the enquiry (in any case your name and your e-mail address) as well as your message and, if applicable, the corresponding subject will be stored.
3.2.1 Purpose of the data processing
The processing of this personal data serves us to process the contact and your request.
3.2.2 Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of this data, which is transmitted in the course of sending an enquiry, is Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO (legitimate interest of us as the responsible party in communicating with the users of our website). If the request is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO (fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures for this).
3.2.3 Duration of storage
The above-mentioned data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data sent by e-mail or the contact form, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been conclusively clarified and no contractual relationship results from it.
3.2.4 Possibility of objection
You have the option to object to data processing at any time. The objection should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case, unless there are legal retention periods or other legal reasons to the contrary.
3.3 Integration of Google Maps
3.3.0 Description and scope of data processing
We integrate the maps of the "Google Maps" service of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. In order to provide the map material, technically necessary data is processed by Google for this purpose.
3.3.1 Legal basis
The integration of the Google Maps service is necessary for the needs-based design of our website. This is also our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3.3.2 Further information on data processing
Google LLC is responsible for further data processing. For more information on how Google handles your data, please visit: www.policies.google.com/privacy
3.4 Handling of applicant data
If you send us an application by post, e-mail or other means, we process your associated personal data in order to decide whether to establish an employment relationship. Your data will only be made available within our company to persons who are involved in the decision-making process. If your application is successful, the data you submit will be stored in our data processing systems. If we are unable to make you a job offer, you reject it, withdraw your application or, if applicable, revoke your consent to data processing, we will retain the data you have submitted for a maximum of 6 months after the application process has been completed and then delete it. Should we wish to keep your data longer, we would obtain your consent for this.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right: - to request information about your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. This includes the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients of the data, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making (profiling);
- to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- In accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you: dispute the accuracy of the data; the processing is unlawful and you refuse the erasure of your data; we no longer need your data, but you need them to enforce legal claims; you have objected to the processing as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds outweigh yours.
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke any consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. A corresponding e-mail message to us is sufficient for this purpose. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation;
- object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO. If your objection is directed against direct advertising, we will implement this without delay. If the processing of your data is based on a legitimate interest of Zettl GmbH or a third party and your objection is based on your particular situation, we will comply unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests or we need your data to enforce legal claims.
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR. If you believe that we have not sufficiently complied with your rights and our obligations under the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. The authority responsible for us is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, Promenade 18, 91522 Ansbach.